Binge On! - get your umbrellas out, stuff's hitting the fan.

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Jan 9 16:11:29 UTC 2016

My point on usage based billing isn't meant to stifle anything, but to provide equitable service to everyone at a fair price. $10/gig certainly isn't a fair price for almost any network. People pay variable rates for water, electricity, gas, food, etc., etc.

Is it necessarily a bad thing if people stop to think about what their usage costs?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com