How to update IPv6 geolocation data? Google sites blocked.

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Thu Jan 7 05:18:12 UTC 2016

On Wed 2016-Jan-06 16:23:21 -0800, David Sotnick <sotnickd-nanog at ddv.com> wrote:

>Really? Nobody here knows how one goes about updating IPv6 geolocation
>data? Our /48 is still being denied access to Google sites due to unknown
>geolocation.
>
>Help?

John Lewis responded with some info[1], which is backed up by Google's own
support page[2][3].  No bets from me on how quickly or reliably that gets
updated, though...

--
Hugo

hugo at slabnet.com: email, xmpp/jabber
PGP fingerprint (B178313E):
CF18 15FA 9FE4 0CD1 2319 1D77 9AB1 0FFD B178 313E

(also on Signal)

[1] http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2015-December/083078.html
[2] https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/873?hl=en
[3] https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/179386