VPLS Providers

Chris Burwell cburwell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 01:49:58 UTC 2016

I appreciate the suggestion! That's something to consider if our
requirements expand globally. Right now the focus is N.A., but I threw EMEA
& APAC in there.

I've had enough trouble with broadcast storms and other issues in N.A., so
I don't have much of an appetite for magnifying those issues on a global
scale!

- Chris