Thank you, Comcast.

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Feb 26 17:53:50 UTC 2016

On 27 Feb 2016, at 0:25, Anthony Junk wrote:

> There is so much arrogance in these posts saying that these things
> should be blocked because it's best or because it's negligible.

I think there's a lack of comprehension on the part of those who don't
run large networks and/or who aren't responsible for maintaing network
availability for their customer base.

Blocking or QoSing down port-pairs at the peering/transit edge is all
too often the least worst option these operators have

> Please tell me again about my need for a business connection.

Caveat emptor.