Thank you, Comcast.

David Bass davidbass570 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:54:26 UTC 2016

I agree with this...from a customer perspective.  I've seen ISPs block other traffic as well...even on "business" accounts, and break their customers networks.

It's the Internet not a private network...

I've never been a typical user though...maybe one of the "dozen" Mike refers to that runs a email server, web server, dns server, etc, etc, etc out of their house.