Ticketmaster Blocking IPs?

Marcus Cenzatti mcenzatti at hush.com
Fri Feb 26 00:26:05 UTC 2016

On 2/25/2016 at 6:46 PM, "Ryan Gard" <ryangard at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello folks,
>
>I'm grasping a bit at straws here, and really hope maybe somebody
>has some
>knowledge that may assist in getting an answer where we've been
>met with
>silence.
>
>We're a small isp who unfortunately is dealing with our entire
>range of IP
>blocks being restricted on what appears to be a permanent basis
>from
>TicketMaster's services. We've attempted all avenues available to
>reach out
>to them, between their NOC contact and their... client support
>contacts...
>to no avail. Unfortunately, the ones caught out in the cold at
>this point
>have been the end users who as a result cannot utilize
>Ticketmaster...
>
>I'm hoping someone can offer some insight if they've been down
>this path
>before, or further, if you're from Ticketmaster, contact me off
>list to
>trade coordinates so we can resolve this quickly.
>
>Thanks!

First you were blocked by Netflix, now Ticketmaster, is your CIDR a newly assigned one, part of a block previously reserved or something?

It looks like there's a chance you lack on proper IRR registries or you are still marked bogon for any reason. Do some investigations on your CIDR, who it belonged before (previous IRR, past whois dbs, IP reputation databases, etc).

Regarding TM, well it's Akamai, maybe you will have some luck calling +1-617-444-2535?

--
Marcus Cenzatti