Ticketmaster Blocking IPs?

Steve Mikulasik Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com
Thu Feb 25 21:55:11 UTC 2016

Funny, I am dealing with the same issue, you are not alone!

Reverse lookup on their IP shows that it is hosted by Akamai. I have reached out to them, but the issue hasn't been resolved yet. I have had issues with Akamai black listing our IPs in the past, it has taken 1-2 weeks to get it fully resolved normally.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    www.ticketmaster.com
Address:  23.221.34.213

Name:    a23-221-34-213.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com