Cogent & Google IPv6

Constantine A. Murenin mureninc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:40:27 UTC 2016

I completely agree, the only possible explanation would be if they
actually get paid by Google for IPv4 transit (either directly or
indirectly), or somehow use Google's IPv4 traffic as a leverage to pad
the in/out ratios (and/or overall traffic levels) such as to continue
to enjoy settlement-free peering with other transit providers.

C.