Cogent & Google IPv6

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Feb 24 21:02:09 UTC 2016

*nods* and everything is pros and cons. In one's situation, does Cogent have enough pros to overcome the cons? Same for HE or any other carrier. If I get full tables (v4 and b6) from multiple networks and\or I peer with the networks that are missing from a particular provider's offering, I may very well not give a darn about it being missing. I may never have even used it in the first place. If whatever advantages to me outweigh that loss, so be it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com