common checks performed when passing on an IPv4 PA allocation from one end-customer to another

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:06:59 UTC 2016

In general, are there any other similar databases to DNSBL(used for
fighting against spam) system? For example lets say that some
institution holds a public database of IP addresses of web-servers
which (regularly) serve malware and anyone can check if their IP
addresses are listed there. Or for example public database of IP
addresses of botnet members. The reason I ask is the same- I would
like to be 100% sure that when I hand out a range of IPv4 addresses,
which were previously used by some other customer, then those
addresses were not abused in any way and new customer will not have
any trouble with those addresses.

thanks,
Martin