Anyone from Verizon/MCI/UUNet ?

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Fri Feb 19 19:33:37 UTC 2016

:-)

I've tried to give this back before, but always have hit dead ends in trying to contact the proper people. The fact that it has gone through several administrative changes doesn't help that.

I do wonder how much space is out there that is unused, unwanted, but unreclaimed by upstream providers.

thanks,
-Randy