-48DC electrical supply

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Feb 18 20:21:03 UTC 2016

Graybar electric or Anixter.  They can supply any of that stuff.  There is not much specific about -48 VDC, just copper lugs, taps, and wire of the correct type and gage and you should be good to go.  For tools from those suppliers I recommend both Amp and Thomas & Betts as reputable.  The tooling is costly but mil-spec stuff often is and is often required for central office work.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL

-----Original Message-----
From: NANOG [mailto:nanog-bounces at nanog.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Corbe
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:15 PM
Subject: -48DC electrical supply

Where do you guys get your supplies (wire, connectors, tools) for -48VDC stuff?

More information about the NANOG mailing list