Cogent <=> Google Peering issue

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:29:15 UTC 2016

let me try to be more concrete and helpful:

lots of people who work at google *and* at cogent are on this list.
none of them are doing anything to look at anything right now b/c
there are no facts in evidence yet.

if you want help with something or want to verify something, provide a
time, a date, a path, a fact, a traceroute, a flow, a log entry a
clue.

cheers,