UDP Amplification DDoS - Help!

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Feb 9 02:57:37 UTC 2016

On 9 Feb 2016, at 6:14, Mitch Dyer wrote:

> I'm hoping someone with some experience on this topic would be able to
> shed some light on a better way to attack this or would be willing to
> confirm that we are simply SOL without prolonged assistance from the
> upstream carrier.

Take a look at this .pdf preso:

<https://app.box.com/s/r7an1moswtc7ce58f8gg>

Who's the upstream?  Is it the sole upstream You may well not be
speaking to the right folks there, the ones who can provide assistance.

Also note that there are multiple overlay MSSPs who can potentially
help, as well, apart from the immediate upstream.