Low density Juniper (or alternative) Edge

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:34:43 UTC 2016

I see Cisco and Juniper mentioned here, but what about all the smart NID
companies out there? I found these of  MEF list:

Accedian, Altera, BTI Systems, Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN
<http://www.fiercetelecom.com/tags/ciena>), Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO
<http://www.fiercetelecom.com/tags/cisco>), Cyan, FibroLAN, Huawei,
Infinera (Nasdaq: INFN <http://www.fiercetelecom.com/tags/infinera>),
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR
<http://www.fiercetelecom.com/tags/juniper-networks>), MRV, Omnitron,
Overture, PT Inovacao, Pulsecom, RAD Data Communications, Telco Systems,
Tellabs (Nasdaq: TLAB <http://www.fiercetelecom.com/tags/tellabs>),
Transition Networks and Transmode.

Some of these guys focus what seems like exclusively on ethernet NID
devices, and most all are MEF certified. Does anyone use the above vendors
NIDs?