Windstream RTBH

Hoyt, Michael Michael.Hoyt at windstream.com
Wed Feb 3 00:17:57 UTC 2016

Thanks George and sorry about the typo, our correct RTBH community is 7029:4507.

If you are a Windstream BGP customer and need our material on our communities please contact your account team.

Additionally, as in George's case, we found his BGP configuration was incorrect and we were not accepting /32 routes. If you experience any issue using any of our communities (no export, etc..) please open a ticket with the Windstream Enterprise Repair Center (ERC).

Thanks,

-Mike