Low density Juniper (or alternative) Edge

Jérôme Nicolle jerome at ceriz.fr
Tue Feb 2 23:50:26 UTC 2016

Le 02/02/2016 23:38, Colton Conor a écrit :
> We use some of the 7360's, but not the Mikrotik. Why not use ALU's CPE
> devices if using the 7360?

I'd use ALU's ONTs (there's now a SFP GPON stick available too) or RGWs
on the client side, the Mikrotik here is the PE router, because ALU's
FANT-F card lacks EoMPLS/ATOM/VPLS/E-VPN capabilities. I only use QinQ
on its 4*10Gbps uplink ports.

Any 80Gbps capable PE router would be fine, though. I choose the
Mikrotik CRR1072 for its price and density.

--
Jérôme Nicolle