Cable Operator List

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Tue Feb 2 16:18:31 UTC 2016

Nick,

That very small upside for an extreme downside.  Trying to hire someone to
work on your system with Euro channelization, not to mention buying
amplifiers and passives is a huge PITA.  I have customers in Europe who
decided to do US DOCSIS and they universally wish they had used the local
"flavor".

Scott Helms
Chief Technology Officer
ZCorum