Cable Operator List

Benjamin Hatton bhatton at htva.net
Tue Feb 2 13:53:36 UTC 2016

The Cable TV List (http://cabletvlist.com/) doesn't get much traffic, but
it does have some quality people on it that can answer most CATV
questions.  It is heavily weighted on the TV side, so most things are
related to transport gear, IRDs, and distribution equipment.  I am unaware
of any DOCSIS specific mailing lists, but if anyone out there does know of
one I would like to know about it as well.

--

*Ben Hatton*

Network Engineer

Haefele TV Inc.