Recent NTP pool traffic increase

Allan Liska allan at allan.org
Fri Dec 30 19:31:52 UTC 2016

On 12/30/2016 at 2:26 PM, "Emille Blanc"  wrote:Ah, but who do you
trust? Trump, Putin, or Xi's clock?

That said, we use a Stratum2 clock for our AS, which syncs using GPS
at $dayjob. So... I guess we trust Trump's clock.

Perhaps there's a market for a device that takes GPS, GLONASS, and
Beidou, and references the three for sanity checks in the event of
$unforseen_circumstance. Assuming such a thing were possible -
admittedly I know little about GLONASS, and even less about Beidou.

"Perhaps some kind of death clock?"
Personally, when it goes online, I plan on trusting the "Jeff Bezos"
clock :)
http://www.10000yearclock.net/
allan