Recent NTP pool traffic increase

Emille Blanc emille at abccommunications.com
Fri Dec 30 19:26:18 UTC 2016

Ah, but who do you trust? Trump, Putin, or Xi's clock?

That said, we use a Stratum2 clock for our AS, which syncs using GPS at $dayjob. So... I guess we trust Trump's clock.

Perhaps there's a market for a device that takes GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou, and references the three for sanity checks in the event of $unforseen_circumstance. Assuming such a thing were possible - admittedly I know little about GLONASS, and even less about Beidou.

"Perhaps some kind of death clock?"