Recent NTP pool traffic increase (update)

FUJIMURA Sho fujimura at fukuoka-u.ac.jp
Sat Dec 24 14:11:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I know 133.100.9.2 and 133.100.11.8 are listed.
The Server Contact is old information.
So, I sent e-mail to webmaster at ntp.org a few times.
But, I have't received e-mail from them.
I'd like them to change the information.
Is there the person knowing the contact information to ntp.org?

--
Sho FUJIMURA
Information Technology Center, Fukuoka University.