Canada joins the 21st century !

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Fri Dec 23 23:20:18 UTC 2016

Thousands of ISPs that collectively add up to a pimple on a horse's ass. In practice you have two dominant landline providers in each market, the ILEC and the cable company. A duopoly with a competitive fringe. Whereas other countries like South Korea and France have achieved much higher broadband penetration rates using other approaches.