[Tier1 ISP]: Vulnerable to a new DDoS amplification attack

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Thu Dec 22 10:45:09 UTC 2016

I admit that I have a lot of guts.

Not sure who said that I am a booter or that I operate a booter. I fight
booter since more than 5 years and who would be stupid enough to put his
full name with full address to a respected network operators list?
Definitely not me.

I want to help and fix things and I am not the kind of person to break
things.

Jean