compliance with Canadian copyright law

Wido Potters wido at abuse.io
Tue Dec 20 10:29:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am involved in the free and open source toolkit AbuseIO (https://abus
e.io/). It is a toolkit anyone can use to receive, process, correlate
abuse reports and send notifications with specific information
regarding the abuse case(s) on your network. AbuseIO's purpose is to
consolidate efforts by various companies and individuals to automate
and improve the abuse handling process.

Last months we have been receiving requests for information about the
implementation of AbuseIO in Canadian networks, in order to be
compliant with Canadian Copyright Law. It seems our toolkit might be of
use for these Canadian networks, but it needs some tweaking to really
comply. I am looking for Canadian network operators / abuse desks /
compliance officers that might be interested in using AbuseIO and would
like to give some input or join efforts in making the software
compliant for Canadian law. Please contact me off-list or discuss on-
list.

Kind regards,

Wido