Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth/storage to help save climate data

Steven Miano mianosm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:05:01 UTC 2016

It would seem like the more copies the better, seemingly chunking this data
up and using .torrent files may be a way to both (a) ensure the integrity
of the data, and (b) enable an additional method to ensure that there are
enough copies being replicated (initial seeders would hopefully retain the
data for as long as possible)...

--
Miano, Steven M.
http://stevenmiano.com