Prepending with another ASN you don't own

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:13:50 UTC 2016

Even in that case I believe you should encapsulate between two instances of
your own ASN. Your example follows this but the text says only about the
last one in the path, while having both last and at least one previous is
better since you won't be implying that some other AS has connection to yet
another AS, it's just you doing this.

Rubens