SNMP syslocation field for GPS coordinates, and use with automation tools

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:46:27 UTC 2016

If you think that's bad, the public copy of the entire Industry Canada
licensed frequency database (for every type of radio system, nationwide)
comes in a giant space delimited text file with many database fields
truncated when they export it from whatever ancient database system they're
using. Nevermind that the owner/control entity fields and many other fields
also contain spaces.

The FCC version which is much more sane and usable is a pipe delimited CSV
format file with no fields cut off.