Disney Brands GeoIP Contact

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Sat Dec 3 21:14:28 UTC 2016

Hi James,

I work for Disney (DTSS) and service that piece of the infrastructure.

We use Digital Element's Netacuity product.  If your network block is
resolving wrong, I would contact them directly.  That saves us the
work of contacting them directly for you.  DE's email relating to data
updates is ip-data at digitalelement.com.

Cheers,
-Don