Comcast business IPv6 vs rbldnsd & PSBL

Peter Losher plosher at plosh.net
Sat Dec 3 18:29:01 UTC 2016

That's true - I had one of the SMC routers for many years when I had static
Business HSI service, and switched earlier this year to using a off the
shelf Arris (ex Motorola) Surfboard modems and dynamic IP on my BHSI
service... my IPv6 service has never been better. :)

Unless you have a static IP configuration - As long as it's on Comcast's
approved modem list they don't care what modem you use even if it's on
their business class service.

Best Wishes - Peter

--
[ http://blog.plosh.net ] - "Earth Halted: Please reboot to continue"