[nanog] Avalanche botnet takedown

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Fri Dec 2 18:30:09 UTC 2016

If I could have it my way, I would say no gTLD’s should be allowed to transmit any email messages whatsoever. And force them to either use something like sendgrid.com or to purchase a primary .com, .org, .net .co.uk whatever etc..

But thats just me.

It’s not a nice world but it is just the world we live in today.

--
 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH48-ARIN