routing at IXPs privacy survey

Marco Chiesa mar.chiesa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:25:40 UTC 2016

Hi all,

 as part of our academic effort to devise more powerful routing services at
Internet eXchange Points (IXPs), we aim to understand the privacy
considerations of network operators in the context of peering with other
networks, in general, and at IXPs in particular.

 We created a short survey for gathering some real-world operational
information and we need help from you - network operators - to fill it. The
survey will take less than 5 minutes.

Link to the survey:
http://goo.gl/1e7cDG

 The survey is fully anonymized (unless you explicitly choose to reveal
your identity) and the resulting data analysis will only be presented via
aggregate statistics and in an anonymized format.

 We look forward to receiving your responses!

 You can find more information, including a short paper about our current
research work, on our website:
http://six-pack.bitbucket.org/

Thanks for your help,
Marco Chiesa (UC Louvain), Marco Canini (UC Louvain), Daniel Demmler (TU
Darmstadt), Michael Schapira (Hebrew University of Jerusalem) & Thomas
Schneider (TU Darmstadt)