Charter HFC Engineer?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Aug 25 16:27:38 UTC 2016

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 1:39 AM, Gabriel Kuri <gkuri at ieee.org> wrote:
>
> I'd appreciate if someone from Charter would contact me off list please, I
> have zero confidence this is actually going to get fixed the right way for
> myself or at all for all the other Charter customers with the Ubee modem
> deployed.

Have hope, I suspect someone will respond.

(Can you send me your IP address off-list, I’d like to check against the OpenSNMPProject dataset as well).

I’ve seen something similar with the Netgear device that Comcast Business deploys.  It followed device swaps but I think it’s related to internal traffic vs external and have not yet chased down what triggers it.

- jared