Managed global low latency network with any to any connectivity

Arqam Gadit gadit.arqam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:34:01 UTC 2016

Thanks for the input everyone :)

@Mikael, Roderick,

Unlike HFT and financial markets, the applications we have to support are
not microsecond-sensitive. Infact, a +-10ms difference from 'least
possible' is acceptable provided that the connection is stable.

So basically I am looking for most cost-effective ways to achieve that
using existing products/services.

@Ryan,
I'll get in touch with AT&T guys. Thanks!

Arqam