GoDaddy Contact

Anne Mitchell amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Aug 23 14:21:36 UTC 2016

> Please contact me off list.

Dan, if you'd like to let me know what this is about, we can probably connect you with someone.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Available for consultations by special arrangement.

Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cybersecurity Consortium
Member, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
amitchell at isipp.com | @AnnePMitchell
Facebook/AnnePMitchell  | LinkedIn/in/annemitchell