Comparing carrier hotels and colo: How much are you paying per 208V 30A circuit

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:48:22 UTC 2016

Of course I know all of the above exist and are available. Looking more
into the cost difference between facilities that sell 'basic' backed power
(where you absolutely need to install your own rectifier and battery plant)
vs facilities that sell 30A circuits they claim meet the definition of high
availability.

I have seen a lot of prices already and know that just the $/MRC for power
is occasionally not under NDA, so those who wish to share their costs might
do so in a general way without naming a specific facility...

Looking at west coast states (CA/OR/WA) primarily.