Comparing carrier hotels and colo: How much are you paying per 208V 30A circuit

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Wed Aug 17 16:41:57 UTC 2016

L6-30s are probably the most common power drop in colocation.

A) Is proprietary. I won’t pretend you will get zero answers, lots of people will likely break their NDAs.

B) You can find any and all of those options.

C) Ditto.

Are you looking for specific cities or buildings? Or just trying to see if it is available?

--
TTFN,
patrick