Email to text - vtext.com blacklisting ip

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Aug 17 14:53:21 UTC 2016

Just a heads up to everyone with these suggestions, Mike is complaining the
thought of using a paid service for a "critical" function to be a waste of
bandwidth.  He will then block your email address.

Just thought I'd save everyone's time from trying to help him.  He is only
concerned about fixing the free service and not a solution to the problem.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St