Email to text - vtext.com blacklisting ip

Scott Fisher littlefishguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:46:56 UTC 2016

This subject pops up every 6 months and it's a problem that can be solved
100 ways. One way we did it at Team Cymru was install a foxbox sms gateway
in our datacenter. It was a pain to get working, (mainly due to some
miscommunication with the Italian support team), but one we got past a few
problems it works flawlessly for all alerts. If alerts are unack'd for a
specific amount of time, escalation alerts go out via email-to-sms AND SMS
to a broader group to ensure someone gets the message.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott