Zayo Extortion

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 01:42:52 UTC 2016

For the record: Extortion(n) Law. *the crime of obtaining money or some
other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.* Not sure
if (according to the provided account) a service provider threatening to
disable a critical business service unless rendered a sum of money the
service provider cannot prove they are owed qualifies as extortion, but
from the definition I found at dictionary.com, it is certainly seems to be
in that general neighborhood.

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy