RFC6598 in AWS?

Arlington Albertson arlingtonalbertson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:25:33 UTC 2016

Thanks All, That was my understanding and research as well. Further, I have
heard back directly from AWS and they have stated that while "yes"
technically you can use it, you are prone to dns routing issues at the very
least and should not expect everything to "just work" as it would with
RFC1918.

Appreciate the feedback. Case closed.