Arista Routing Solutions

Ryan Woolley rwoolleynanog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:46:25 UTC 2016

While the QFX in general is similar to Jericho-based platforms, I think the
QFX10002 is perhaps not an ideal comparison.  At 100G, there is a
significant density penalty on that platform, as you can use all 36 ports
at 40G, but only 12 ports at 100G.

BGP convergence in the newer EOS releases is indeed very, very fast.