Arista Routing Solutions

Ryan Woolley rwoolleynanog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:32:29 UTC 2016

IOS-XR on ASR 9k and Junos on MX.

For our use case, there's no longer anything limiting as compared to those
platforms.  BGP policy is perhaps not as rich as you might be used to if
your experience is with the sort of routers traditionally marketed to
service providers, but I'm sure that will get better, and it's probably
irrelevant if your policy is fairly static.

You are correct that we do collect a lot of flow data, both via sflow and
Netflow.  We've been able to do everything we need with Arista's sflow
implementation.