New Switches with Broadcom StrataDNX

Jeff Tantsura jefftant.ietf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:00:13 UTC 2016

It depends…

there’s a phenomenon called “next-hop flattening” which has to do with lookup recursiveness within the silicon.
Unless this is done (and this is big piece of work) not everything supported on Trio or Ezchip can be supported.

In general – Jericho (and its followers) is a great piece of silicon made by clueful folks… watch this space closely

Jeff