10G-capable customer router recommendations?

Josh Reynolds josh at kyneticwifi.com
Sat Apr 16 14:12:13 UTC 2016

You might ask Normis about that :) It has nothing to do with fastpath, and
isn't scheduled to be fixed until 7.x when many features are rewritten to
take advantage of multiple tile cores.

Currently each port is pinned to a single cpu (affinity) due to latency and
performance reasons - but yes there are drawbacks when your per core clock
is still in 1GHz territory.

If you want to talk more about this, we can discuss.offlist or on the
Mikrotik forum.