10G-capable customer router recommendations?

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Sat Apr 16 00:24:56 UTC 2016

Does that lanner even do SFP+? Dont see it listed in the specs. Looks like 4210 has
2x SFP+, though their 'performance' level products look more in line with 'useful'.

http://www.lannerinc.com/products/x86-network-appliances/x86-rackmount-appliances/fw-8877

As for the microtics, wonky user interface, so very unciscolike (i guess thats
my problem - but the GUI thing feels like a toy), but for their midrange models I found
their bgp convergence times pretty poor on their low end cpus...

What do you put on the lanner? OpenBGPd? Quagga? Also looking for a 10G solution
here, low power (than a full ASR stack..) is my goal for 5-6 full bgp feeds.

/kc

Ken Chase - math at sizone.org