Stop IPv6 Google traffic

Filip Hruska fhr at fhrnet.eu
Sun Apr 10 14:36:22 UTC 2016

If I'm not mistaken, when there is some "abuse",
Google typically shows captcha for the single IPs, not for whole
provider, so only the customers who actually do something nefarious
should get flagged.

Also, if you see captcha while using IPv6, switching to IPv4-only won't
solve the problem because if there really is abuse, Google will flag the
IPs regardless of IP protocol version.