mpls switches

Jonas Bjork mr.jonas.bjork at me.com
Thu Apr 7 12:05:43 UTC 2016

Dear Mr. Mike,

I would recommend HP A5500-HI. It's a very capable L3 routing switch (12k FIB) aswell as MPLS forwarder - both P and PE. It has two 10 GbE SFP+ ports and is expandable to a total of six if you add two modules. The price is about 2000 dollars (new) and you can stack them aswell using regular M/SMF. It's also got 24 one gig SFP ports in addition to four one gig RJ45 copper ports.

Best regards,

Jonas Bjork
Senior network engineer

Sent from my iPhone