Microwave link capacity

mike.lyon at gmail.com mike.lyon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:26:41 UTC 2016

And some more options:

Mimosa Netwtk 10 Ghz livensed solutuon, in excess of gigabit throughput. Licensed 10 ghz and 6 ghz can go pretty long distances (20+ miles)

Also check out SAF Tehbika licensed radios, mkstly 366 Mbps throughput but they have a wider band radio now too.

Cambium, Ceragon and Trango are also good platforms.

For short hops (less than a mile or so), check out Siklu 60 Ghz, gigabit,  solutions.

If in the US, FCC licensing for PtP links is actually pretty affordable, couple or three grand. It's not like buying spectrum for cell phones.

If you need more info, please feel free to hit me up offlist.

-Mike